Friday 2 January 2015

Feature and Follow Friday #56

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are...
 

(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.


Question of the Week: Happy New Year!!!! What was your favorite book of 2014 - or books if you can't name just one? - Suggested by Alison Can Read

 


Terri's Answer

My answer may be a little critical.  While I read a lot of good books that I really enjoyed in 2014 I can't think of one that has made my personal list of all time fantastic reads.  For that reason I am not going to list any specific books.  Don't get me wrong, a lot of my reads were great but I just didn't read any that have that "haunt me long after they are done".  I am hoping to get my hands on a few for 2015.

Kristine's Answer

I haven't come up with a list of my favourite books of 2014. Below are a few of the books that I really enjoyed but I would have to give it a lot more thought to pick a favourite. My list is not limited to these titles either.

The Ship of Brides by Jojo Moyes
The Tyrant's Daughter by J.C. Carleson
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
The Belief in Angels by J. Dylan Yates

I could list a lot more but will leave it at that for now. What were your favourite reads of 2014?

That is our Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of ours with a link to your blog and we will make sure to follow you back. You can follow us via gfc, bloglovin, email, facebook and/or twitter. 

 

8 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Yeah this one was hard! I only allowed myself 1 YA book and 1 adult...and already I'm like OMG HOW COULD I FORGET X TITLE!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to narrow my top 10 down to 4 - all different genres, though. I already own Maybe Someday (yay!) so I can read it soon! :)

    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been dying to read Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover :)

    Just followed you ♥

    My #FF post: http://booksoulmates.blogspot.com/2015/01/ff-feature-and-follow-1215.html

    Xo,
    Vanessa
    Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't read as much this past year. It was just this past week that I read one of my favorite reads of 2014! Jessi, The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Terri -
    I certainly hope you find a good one in 2015! :)

    @Kristine
    I love Colleen Hoover!! Her works are amazing!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Followed back via GFC and BL! :)

    Natasha @ Dreamland Teenage Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!
    Thank you for checking out my blog! Sometimes when I am reading other blogs it's like I have been living under a rock. I am definitely needing to open myself up to new books. I will put those on my TBR pile soon!
    Thank you for subscribing to my blog!
    New Bloglovin' follower =D
    Rachel @ creativityandcrazyblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of these books before but I'm definitely checking them out!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! ;)

    New GFC and Bloglovin follower ;)

    Betsy @ I Sold My Soul For Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great blog!!! Love this. And I see the covers of some of my favorite books over here on the right. Great minds!!! Will be stopping by again.

    ReplyDelete