Friday 15 May 2015

Feature and Follow Friday #69

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are...
 

(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.


Question of the Week: How do you organize your books? Either at home on your bookshelves or on your reading-device, or on your bookish platform like Goodreads, Leafmarks or Booklikes. - Suggested by Unconventional Book Views

 

Kristine's Answer:

 

My bookshelf is a mess. It is in my bedroom so at least nobody ever sees it but me.  It has been too small to fit all my books for a very long time. I have books piled on top of my dressers and I have started to pack them in shipping boxes to get rid of the clutter.

Goodreads is a tiny bit better. I do enter all of the books that I read on there but have an unachievable tbr list to go with it. 

 

Kristine's Goodreads account

Terri's Goodreads account

 

Feel free to stop buy and check them out or friend us on Goodreads. :)

 

How about you? Are your books organized?

That is our Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of ours with a link to your blog and we will make sure to follow you back. You can follow us via gfc, bloglovin, email, facebook and/or twitter.

 



7 comments:

  1. I have one bookshelves and then a couple shelves above my desk and that is where I put all my books...atleast my ficition ones. Everything else is under my bed or in my closet. I sometimes have friends over in my room, so I do try to keep it organized and orderly (most of the time anyway) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah my bookshelves are past full. Then there's the closet shelf I use. And books are pretty much everywhere in my room!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm mostly Kindle, so I just try to keep all my unread books to the top of the list so they don't get lost :)

    New follower on Bloglovin'

    Claire @ Book Blog Bird

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm mostly a kindle reader but I do try to organize them by collections (I have the fire).

    New follower! Tina, The Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  5. My bookcase is organised alphabetically by author, I've got a Kindle so luckily the overflow of books on my bookcase has calmed down! New Bloglovin follower :)
    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have mine organized pretty well, by genre and alphabetically by author, but I used to have too few bookshelves. Then I had them all piled up all over the place and a lot of them were boxed up at my mom's house.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to start a collection for a bigger bookcase! :)

    ReplyDelete