Thursday 28 May 2015

Feature and Follow Friday #70

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are...
 

(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.


Question of the Week: How many books have you got on your TBR list? - Suggested by Obsessive Compulsive Reader

 

We both have way more books on our TBR pile than we will ever possibly read. My (Kristine) TBR list on Goodreads is at almost 1200 books. I only use it loosely to keep track of what books I want to read. I am always hearing about books that interest me so I don't think I'll ever get it to be a small list and I kind of like it that way! I'll never run out of stuff to read. :)

 

How about you? How many do you have on your list?

 

That is our Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of ours with a link to your blog and we will make sure to follow you back. You can follow us via gfc, bloglovin, email, facebook and/or twitter.

 

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot!

    New follower via RSS.

    Rin @ Hiding Under The Sheets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lotssss of bookssss! Goodddd Luckkkkk! My FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/05/feature-follow-12-how-do-i-shelve-my.html

    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness! And here I thought myself overwhelmed with 164! Of course that number is bigger after this week!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Seeing this kinda makes me feel better than my TBR is at almost 600 (haha, sorry! :D) But IMO, it's great to have a big one so that there can be a lot more choices based on my mood :)

    New follower via GFC
    Fathomless Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  5. My list is the same. I have the ones on Goodreads, then I have 1-Click Kindle books, NetGalley books, library books...it just goes on and on. I had to buy a second Kindle because I had so many. I wouldn't be surprised if my list were more than a couple thousand.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/05/feature-follow-friday-size-of-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! 1200 books! That is wild! :) My TBR list is pretty much infinite as well! Happy reading!

    New follower via Bloglovin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really keep a list of books I want to buy. I have about 30 on a list somewhere that's not up to date. I do have nearly 400 actual physical books that I already own and need to read though.... :P

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine used to be pretty bad....like three thousand bad. I've gotten it down to 400, though. I love how you admit (as I'm sure we all secretly do) that we'll probably never read them all!

    ReplyDelete