Thursday 16 October 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #49 Songs



Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are...
 

(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.



  This Week's Question:

Share the song you can't stop listening to - Suggested by Journey Through Fiction
Kristine's Answer
This is actually an easy question for me to answer because there are two songs that I can't seem to get enough of. Normally I tend to gravitate towards older songs but these ones are current. Having said that, I can listen to any song by Chicago and never get sick of them!

I'm Not the Only One by Sam Smith

and

Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes


and an honorable mention for this one with Sarah McLachlan and Pink that gives me goosebumps!
 

Terri's Answer


This has got to be one of the most difficult questions for me to answer.  I am the girl who is dueting with my husband in the car at full volume every chance I can get (watch out if we have the 80's station on!). I will try to narrow it down but there are so many choices

The first is Just Give Me A Reason By Pink ft. Nate Ruess.  Seriously who doesn't love Pink.  This is currently my ring tone because I get a lot of calls and can hear it over and over


Second is When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars.  Just a beautiful song and currently my ringtone for when my husband calls me.  Just in case he ever gets out of line


Honorable Mention goes to...
  • Marry Me by Train - hopefully my nieces wedding song up the isle when her time comes
  • Roar by Katy Perry - A good female empowerment song
  • Nothings Gonna Stop Us by Starship - My favorite song in the 6th grade
  • Say Something by Great Big World - because it is a beautiful song
  • Almost any song by The Black Eyed Peas - Reminds me of road trips with my sister

I could go on and on and on..I'll stop now but this hasn't even cracked the surface.

What song can you listen to over and over?

That is our Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of ours with a link to your blog and we will make sure to follow you back. You can follow us via gfc, bloglovin, email, facebook and/or twitter. 

 



15 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I love Sam Smith. And that Pink/Nate Ruess song. Great picks!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally addicted to Sam Smith right now. I love Pink's music too, Just Give Me A Reason is a great song as well. Thank you for stopping by. :)

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great songs! That Sam Smith video though; gah! So heart-wrenching :(

    New follower on Bloglovin and FB :)

    Here's mine:
    Sparrow’s F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and following you back :)

      Delete
  4. OOoh nice selection! Have to admit, they're all new to me!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, Just Give Me A Reason is my favorite by P!nk with Bridge of Light a close second... But the song that I current can't stop listening to is Because of You by Kelly Clarkson and it's my ringtone too! :)
    Book Maniac Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great songs here! I love Bruno Mars. I have never heard Life of the Party, so thanks for sharing it.
    I followed via bloglovin
    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and following you back :)

      Delete
  7. I really like the Bruno Mars song, it is awesome! Great picks.

    Old follower,
    Have a great weekend!

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww Sarah McLachlan and Pink's is a great rendition of the song. And I love the honorable mention for Starship I haven't heard that song in years and years! Following via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    New blogger here and following you on Twitter and GFC from Parajunkie's FF
    Love all your music choices!
    Please return the follow at http://kizmetromancebooktours.blogspot.ca

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice.I'm new follower via Bloglovin'.
    My FF:http://books-are-my-life-silvy.blogspot.com/2014/10/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow and following you back :)

      Delete
  11. Ooh I really like that version of Arms of the Angels with Pink singing too. Hadn't heard that before. Thanks for sharing! And thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I picked I'm Not The Only One, too! Sam Smith has got such a beautiful voice!

    Old follower via GFC and new follower via Bloglovin!
    Have a great week and happy reading!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete