Thursday 23 October 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #50 Bring Back to Life

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are...
 

(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.




  This Week's Question:

Characters, sometimes our favorites, die during books. If you'd get to choose, who would you bring back? - Suggested by Howling for Books 
 
This is an easy one to answer and I have no doubt that it will also be the most popular answer this week as well. Both Terri and I would bring back...
 
Augustus Waters
 
We both adored Augustus and can say that he is one of if not our favourite male character in a book ever. John Green is a genious for creating such a unique, loveable and amazing character.
 
We felt the need to come up with another character because Augustus is probably going to be a lot of peoples answers so...
 
Will Traynor
 
What character would you bring back?
 

That is our Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of ours with a link to your blog and we will make sure to follow you back. You can follow us via gfc, bloglovin, email, facebook and/or twitter. 

 
      

11 comments:

  1. I haven't read The Fault in Our Stars, I guess because I knew it would be heartbreaking. I haven't heard of the second book, but I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing a bit of Augustus today never read that book since it wasn't my kind of read but even my sister cried when she read it and I didn't think she cried with books!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read either of these books so I don't feel your pain.
    Old GFC, bloglovin and twitter follower
    New Facebook follower.
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Augustus was such a wonderful character! It's a shame he had to die.
    New GFC follower :)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss Augustus too! I ABSOLUTELY hated it (and started crying) when I read "Augustus Waters died eight days after his pre- funeral..."

    New Follower via BlogLovin- Hope you get the time to stop by and check out my FF- and enter my giveaways!

    Cheers,
    Aditi @ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/2014/10/feature-and-follow-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to read The Fault in Our Stars because of him dying. I know it broke peoples' hearts.

    Old follower.
    My FF

    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm... I hated the movie and never read the book. I can sympathize with you though! Haha! It's always devastating when a favorite character dies. Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally with you on The Fault in the Stars!

    Old follower!
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can totally understand why you'd bring Gus back. Great choice!

    Following via GFC!

    Feature Friday

    Olivia @ Fictionally Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally agree with you on Augustus! He was such a wonderful character. Shame he had to die.

    New GFC follower!
    Aurélie @ http://exploringpages.blogspot.be/2014/10/ff-feature-follow-if-i-die-young.html

    ReplyDelete