Friday 26 August 2011

Kristine's Follow (My Book Blog) Friday

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - Jenni Elyse & Caught in the Pages
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q. In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

 

  This is a tough one. I'd have to say any one of the mythical creatures in the Book of Fairy Tales from the book The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton.  The book plays a small but important role in the story and all of the stories within this book have characters and creatures that hold a moral and ethical value to them. In a society where this is so easily forgotten I think it would be great to have a few of them amongst us!

4 comments:

  1. That book sounds interesting. I'm definitely gonna have to check that out. I'm a new follower!

    Have a Happy Follow Friday!

    Feel free to check out my blog: http://booklove101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read that before but like the above comments it sounds really good!!!

    New follower, Great post:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe these creatures can even teach we humans something.

    PS: I'm a new follower! Please don't be frightened and frivolously check out my Follow Me Friday post . Thanks and farewell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I've never heard of the Forgotten Garden. I'll have to look it up. New follower!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete