Tuesday 17 April 2018

We Will be Returning Shortly


A message from Kristine & Terri.

I am sure that you have noticed that the blog has been pretty silent recently. Over the last couple of months,  Kristine and I have been dealing with some personal matters that has taken our attention away from reading and sharing our reviews with everyone.  Our posts have been sporadic or none at all lately.  I just want to let you know that we have not taken a permanent departure from sharing our book reviews and we plan to get back on track shortly.  I appreciate everyone's patience during our absence and hope that you will be happy to see the reviews returning shortly.  In addition, we are tossing around the idea of adding in some travel reviews to our posts so that we can share our love of travel along with our love of books.  I hope we can make it happen and I hope you will like this future enhancement.

See you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment