Thursday 24 January 2019

Yoga Club: January Unboxing and Review plus $10 off

Yoga Club is a subscription service for high end yoga/fitness and athleisure apparel at 50 to 60% off retail price.

How Yoga Club works is you go onto their website and sign up. You take a personalised style quiz where you are asked numerous different questions to get a sense of your own personal style. For example, it asks what kind of activities you wear athleisure for with options from Yoga to travel and brunch. Do you like leggings? Capri's? Shorts? Sports bras? Tank tops? Long sleeve? and do you like neutrals, colours and patterns? These are just a few. You put in your height and sizes and a personal stylist curates an outfit just for you. This means that your outfit will not be the same as another person. Some subscription services send the same outfits out each month but that is not the case with Yoga Club. Each box is curated specifically tailored to you.

The Guru box (the one that I get) comes with 3 different pieces. All high end, good quality pieces from name brand companies. We are talking Teeki, Jala, Onzie, Manduka, Columbia, Free People, Glyder, MPG and Niyama Sol just to name a few.  A pair of leggings (or crops or shorts if you put it on your quiz) a sports bra and a layering piece. The price of the Guru box is $79 USD, Check out my link below to get $10 off for life. The nice thing about Yoga Club is that you are not locked in to any amount of time. You can cancel or pause your subscription at any time. If your exercise needs or style changes you just need to log into your account and re-take the style quiz.

On top of all that, Yoga Club gives back. For every Yoga Club box sold they give a class to a child in an under served community. They also have a Love Guarantee. If you don't love it or something doesn't fit properly they have an easy exchange policy for something you do.

If Yoga Club is something that you have been considering you can get $10.00 off your boxes for life by clicking Here.

This is the fourth Yoga Club box that I have received. Check out my thoughts and what I got in my previous boxes here

A first look inside my January box!

I am thrilled with this months box and selection! This is what it looks like as a whole. There is even a bonus hair elastic from GIMME beauty.


So now to break it down piece by piece...

Sports Bra
Columbia- low support, reversible sports bra in purple ($26 USD)
This sports bra says that it is great for Yoga, walking and outdoor activities. Its wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry and it is seamless which prevents chafing. I love the colour of this bra and it is easy to get on and off. I just got this box so I have not had the opportunity to thoroughly test it out but it was extremely comfortable for the amount of time I did have it on. 

Layering piece


Climawear- Long Sleeve Black/Grey Melange ($46 USD)

This is the first long sleeve that I have received and it is nice to see that Yoga Club switches things up and getting some season appropriate clothing is always a plus. This long sleeve is moisture wicking, quick drying, breathable, 4 way stretch and seamless. It is a snug fit and the tag boasts the perfect balance between compression and full flex. It is meant to feel like a second skin and it does. It is a little outside my normal comfort zone to wear tops so snug but it is so comfortable that I think I can overlook it. I can't wait to try this top out a little more. It also looks super cute with the leggings!

Leggings



I saved the best for last! I absolutely love Niyama Sol and this is the second pair of leggings I have received from this brand. They are amazing leggings and I am very guilty of stalking their website regularly. I am thrilled to get another pair. Seriously, one pair of these leggings cost more than the price of the box. These leggings alone make for one happy customer. They are super soft and feel so amazing on my body. There is nothing but love from me. I can't say enough good things about them. So far, Niyama Sol is my favourite brand that I have received from Yoga Club.

In case you can't tell, I am extremely happy with my January box. It is always exciting to open up my box and see what is inside. Every month I am giving and receiving a gift to myself but there is still the element of surprise. I can't wait to see what February brings. I'm secretly hoping for a pair of black leggings with a fun bottom that has been popping up a lot on their instagram feed lately.

I did have to contact customer service this month because after my box was curated and I got the email with my tracking info, it didn't seem to move. The tracking info said  "shipment data uploaded" or something to that effect for over eight days. That normally means that the courier service does not yet have it in their possession and I was worried that there was an issue causing a delay. It just so happened that the day I sent the email the tracking info changed to finally show it was on route however customer service was very quick to respond to me even though there was no longer a concern. 


Thoughts and opinions are my own and are not sponsored in any way by Yoga Club.







GET $10.00 OFF ALL YOUR BOXES HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment