Sunday 24 February 2019

Namast'eh Box: February Unboxing and Review

Namast'eh is a Canadian subscription box that delivers premium yoga and athletic wear from Canadian brands at 50% off retail value right to your door. There are three different subscriptions to choose from.

The True North Box- 3 piece Premium Outfit $119.00
The Glowing Heart Box- 2 piece Premium Outfit $89.00
The Maple Leaf Box- 1 Pair Premium Leggings or Capris $59.00

You can choose to get your box every month, every second month or every three months and you are not locked into a plan of any kind. This means that you can pause or cancel your subscription at any time without penalty. How it works is you choose your subscription, complete your profile (sizes, activities) and your box gets delivered to your door.

At the moment I am subscribed to the True North Box and I have it coming every month. I plan to give it a few months to see how I like it and the products before I decide if I want to continue monthly or less frequently or at all.

This is what it looks like when you first open the box.


This is what the outfit looks like all together


The sports bra

Tonic Active- Nevah Bra in Hybrid Red ($68.00)

Tonic Active is an Eco- conscious company that provides innovative active wear and lifestyle apparel out of Vancouver, British Columbia. I got this exact same sports bra in last months box but in Cobalt. Normally something like that would annoy me but it doesn't and I'll tell you why. I took this bra from last months box on vacation with me a couple of weeks ago to do my morning workouts. I have to say that this sports bra is the most comfortable sports bra that I have ever had on my body. I loved how it felt and how it stood up to my workouts. Having just put this bra to the test and loving it had me shouting "yes" when I received another one. This picture does not do it justice (it looks pink in this pic) but the colour is an amazing red. I love, love, love this piece!



The layering piece


MPG- Hudson Performance Cashmere Tee in Charcoal ($66.00)

The Hudson Tee is a stylish boxy tee in a cashmere blend fabric that is temperature regulating, defining affordable luxury. I apologise for how wrinkled the shirt is in my picture. The box the outfit comes in is pretty small so things can be pretty wrinkled when they come out. This tee is just super soft and comfortable and will go with just about anything you put it with. I am very happy with this piece too.

The leggings


Tonic Active- Nevah Crop in Black ($80.00)

I haven't had the opportunity to test these leggings out yet so I can't really speak to the quality and my satisfaction with them yet. They are definitely pricey and I'm not sure if I was at a store that I would pay that much for them. I specifically requested crops because of my height and I envision wearing them a lot for running outside in the nicer weather.

The retail value of these items is $214.00 so the box is 50% off that price and definitely a great savings. After receiving the box for three months now I can definitely say that the sports bras that I have been receiving are my favourite pieces with the layering tops coming in a close second. Once I have the opportunity to try out the leggings more I may change my opinion. I will let you know. I think I'll stick with the subscription a little longer and see what else they send me. It's always fun to unwrap a new outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment