Thursday 7 November 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #5

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are... 
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is...

 Vlog Feature: Tell us why you would be the best feature ever in a vlog. The best two will get picked for next week’s feature. If you do not want to participate, just tell us why you can’t be caught on video. 

Yikes!! I work nights and do most of my blogging during the day in my pajamas with uncombed hair and ugly bags under my eyes. It is a sight that nobody needs or wants to see so I definitely would NOT be the best feature ever in a vlog. Did I mention that I also stick my tongue out to one side when I'm concentrating really hard??

That is my Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of mine with a link to your blog and I will make sure to follow you back. 

9 comments:

  1. Omg I bite my tongue when I concentrate too! My husband is always pointing it out to me to my annoyance. I made a video... It's pretty goofy. Old follower.
    My Video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your description of yourself is cute. My hubby pokes his tongue out too when he's concentrating. I think quite a few people do.

    Old Follower

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I didn't vlog either, I get it why you didn't either. Have a fantastic Friday!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee!! Oh nice! Seeing lots of no vloggers today! Yay us!

    I hate being on camera as well. Too critical of myself. A vlog would never get done because I would be constantly redoing it or fixing my hair again, changing clothes. Some such stuff!

    Plus I do have an 8 year old computer and there was no webcam feature on this laptop that I use religiously! Don't want to buy one either since I loathe being in front of a camera!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, good reason for not being on a vlog. I am just to shy and don't think my ugly mug should be on video...lol. Old follower via bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually did my vlog entry in my jammies. lol I don't get dressed up to write my reviews so I figured I'd be real and jammy it up today too. :P

    New Follower!

    Here's my Vlog Entry!

    Melissa @Stalked! Reviews by Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha this was a funny answer :)
    My FF- http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2013/11/feature-and-follow-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try vblog but I'm not brave enough,lols
    new GFC follower

    Hope you can visit my Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete