Thursday 21 November 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #7

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are... 
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is...


You Are It! We are playing #FF tag this week. Comment on as many blogs as you can, even if they aren’t participating in #FF. Just say Happy #FF! At the end of your comment. Keep a running total if you want and update your post with it. The bigger the number the more impressed we will be! 

 69 #FF! handed out so far and working my way through!

 That is my Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of mine with a link to your blog and I will make sure to follow you back.  Happy #FF!

32 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Hope you have a great weekend! I'm a new bloglovin follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag! Happy #FF, old follower passing through.

    My FF:

    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2013/11/feature-and-follow-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy #FF!! I managed to get at least 6 before I had to get ready for work..blah. Will grab more after work if I don't forget. :) Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy #FF
    New Bloglovin Follower! :)
    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Bloglovin follower.
    Happy #FF

    Rosa @ Bookish Findings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy #FF!! Old follower. :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great weekend. Happy reading. Old follower & Happy #FF My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy FF :) My FF is @http://highway-ya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Following you back via GFC & Bloglovin :)
      Happy #FF!

      Delete
  10. Happy #FF! Have a great weekend!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy #FF! I hope you're gonna have LOADS of fun and an amazing weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tagging you back. Happy #FF and have a great weekend :)

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy #FF!! Thanks for visiting earlier! New follower via Bloglovin' and Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy #FF (16)! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm an old Bloglovin follower. Have a great weekend =)

    Kathy @My Nook, Books & More

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hopping through (6) New follower via Bloglovin Happy #FF

    ReplyDelete
  16. New Bloglovin follower here :) Happy #FF
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. New follower! Happy #FF

    I'm at http://liisadventuresinbookland.blogspot.pt/2013/11/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy #FF. New Follower.
    Esraa Bssiouny http://myaddictionforbooksandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete