Friday 30 October 2015

Feature and Follow Friday #72

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are...
 

(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.


Question of the Week: What are your favorite books that have been made into a movie? - Suggested by Girl of 1000 Wonders

 

I might be overthinking this question because I am drawing a blank. I can think of a lot of books that have been made into movies but not a lot of favourite books. So I have come up with one that has been made into a movie and one that is being made into a movie.

 

  The Fault in Our Stars is a favourite of mine and I was actually pretty satisfied with the movie too. I just got back from Europe and I bought the Spanish, Italian and Turkish version of this book. :)


This next one is a favourite book of mine that is being made into a movie and I think it is coming out next year. I hope I like it!



That is our Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of ours with a link to your blog and we will make sure to follow you back. You can follow us via gfc, bloglovin, email, facebook and/or twitter.

 

9 comments:

  1. Nice! Never did read these or see the first one as a movie. I usually fear when a favorite book is being made into a movie, because oh the errors and changes they have to make for whatever justified reason! Kills a tiny piece of me sometimes! Heehee!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. What is Me Before You about? I've seen it before but am not familiar with it.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Me Before You, I hope the movie version is as good but I kind of don't want to see it just in case! Have you read After You?

    New follower!

    Here's my FFF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished After You the other day!
      Following back :)

      Delete
  4. How could I have forgotten "The Fault in Our Stars?" I loved that book, and it's movie! I haven't read "Me Before You." Will have to check it out.

    New Follower via GFC

    http://thatgirlreads.blogspot.com/2015/10/feature-follow-friday-1.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! Following back via GFC and Bloglovin :)

      Delete
  5. I am really looking forward to Me Before You coming out. The casting sounds just right and I have high hopes. Thanks for following me. I followed you back via Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I'll have to read that book then, won't I? Following back on BL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh great pick I have already read TFIOS but I have not watch the movie. Because I am scare I will not like it. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. New Follower on GFC, Bloglovin, FB and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete