Thursday 8 May 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #27






Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme that allows book bloggers to interact with each other and find new blogs! It has two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules are...
 
(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.

This week's question is...

Have you met a favorite author and have a picture? Share.

We have not been fortunate enough to meet any of our favourite authors. I live in a small town near Ottawa and Terri lives in Ottawa. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a city that they tend to come to. We have had the pleasure of speaking to many online as I'm sure most of you have and that is enough to keep us happy. 

How about you? Have you met a favourite author?



That is our Feature and Follow Friday for this week! Comment down below if you're a new follower of ours with a link to your blog and we will make sure to follow you back. You can follow us via gfc, bloglovin, email, facebook and/or twitter.

8 comments:

  1. The only famous author I met is Dave Eggers. We went to college together.

    I followed you on bloglovin'

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't met any authors also, but there are more authors coming here in the Philippines, so hopefully I'll get to meet one soon! :D

    New follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well talking with them online is just as good! I did that in the beginning before I realized authors go places!! Glad I'm not the only who answered this ahead of time! There's a new question this week apparently and this question here is for next week!

    Totally threw off my day!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too. I always do the post in advance because I am at work and have my daughter put in the link for me. Ooops!

      Delete
  4. Chatting with them online is cool too! I'm lucky to have met some authors in Singapore last year due to a yearly event held here but it'd be really good if I can meet some of my favorite authors.

    Michelle - new follower via bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never met any famous authors or authors I would want to meet in person before.. Just online. :)

    have a good weekend.

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. From a fellow Canadian to another, I share your pain. No one ever comes and visits.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't met any authors either.
    I'm already a follower.

    ReplyDelete